This is a super quick, fiber and nutrient rich, protein and calorie-dense snack. Perfect for breakfast, a mid-day snack, or as a meal pre/post workout/run. Oh, it's vegan too!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup (maple syrup works too)
- 2 cups plant-based milk
- 1 cup almond butter (we used crunchy here)
- handful of cacao nibs
- handful of berries
- handful of nuts/seed mix
- In a mason jar or bowl, add the rolled oats, chia seeds, cacao powder, agave syrup and plant-based milk.
- Mix them all together gently and make sure there are no lumps.
- Cover with lid and keep in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from fridge and top with berries, cacao nibs, nuts/seed mix and drizzle some more almond butter.
Grab a spoon and enjoy!